So I just had to play again at Meljen's with their sketch. I used a wonderful digi called Starry Holly.
I kept this card really CAS... I usually go all out... not this time. I used paper from American Craft - Jolly and some American Craft - Dear Lizzy buttons.
I colored the image with my copics and added some stickles to the stars.
For this card I decided to play along with some wonderful colors from Dynamic Duos! I had not played in forever!
And I followed the sketch over at Meljen's
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- 365 cards - CAS
- Dynamic duos challenge - Colors shown above
- Kaboodle doodles - Use circles in anyway
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes - God's goodness (just discovered this awesome challenge through someone posting on my blog!)
- Meljens designs - sketch challenge
- Simon says stamps- anything goes