This time it's Snow Cap Topiary. Just perfect for fast Christmas or Winter cards. It was such a pleasure to color this up.
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday. I used my nesting ovals and my classic square. I added some buttons with some glittery cord through it. I put some foam snowflakes as well as some shiny green stars.
Here's the closer look at the fantastic digi that I colored with my copics. I added some stickles to it.
I hope you have liked my card! There's still time to enter to become one of the lucky DT for Scribbles design challenge. And if you are not interested in becoming a DT... you should still become a follower so that you will be aware of the start of the new challenge! ;)
For this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Abc christmas challenge - Y is for your favorite punch
- Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
- Sunday sketch and stamp - Use any of the sketch
- Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
- Crafting for all seasons - Red/ green and sparkly
- Word art wednesday - Glory to god / anything goes
So that's it for tonight! Hope you have a wonderful night and I will be back tomorrow morning with another post for you ;) A special hello to my wonderful followers! It's so nice to see the number grow ;) Thank you so much for inspiring me to continue!