Hello Everyone! I'm bringing you another card done with a wonderful design from the talented Sandy! I was hoping to remind you of the DT call going on over at Scribbles Design challenges.
The new design challenge will start in the month of February. For this card I used the wonderful digi Snow capped tree and you can purchase it here.
For this card I used paper from DCWV - The Christmas and Winter. I used my label 22 spellbinder to cut out the sentiment. I used some ribbon from my stash and made a stick pin.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used my stickles on it to give it an extra shine.
Here's the closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC and my stick pin.
So will you be trying out for our DT? It should be great fun!!! And Sandy is such a talented artist!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Artistic inspirations crafts - anything goes
- A and t challenges - Anything goes
- Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
- Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes/Giving