Such a great image for those fast Christmas cards... the ones that you should have, would have, could have but didn't do yet lol
For this card I used some paper from American Craft - Jolly. I used my classic Square for the cutting of the digi and the paper underneath. The ribbon is from my stash. I also added some snowflake buttons on top of the ones that were drawn... just for some added dimension.
I used some brushed corduroy distress ink on the sides of the digi and sentiment. I used some red stickles for his nose.
I added the wonderful sentiment also from Marion.
For this card I followed an awesome sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
- Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas
- Deep ocean challenge - So this is Christmas
- Simon says stamps challenge - Snowflakes
- Inky impressions challenges - snow or winter
- Word art Wednesday - Anything goes/Giving
- Robyn's Fetish -Tic tac Toe (buttons, ribbon, glitter or buttons, red/green, distressing)
- Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
I hope you have enjoyed my card! I will be back tomorrow with a new post :D Busy busy week! But it's so fun not to hear the crickets on my blog lol Hope you are not fed up of me!!!