This time the challenge is about letting it shine!
For my last card I got to play with the wonderful digi 13811 bringing a tree and I added the sentiment 13802 hohoho which I thought was just perfect for this card.
I used paper from American Crafts - Hollyday. I used my nested pine tree and my reversed wonky rectangles by Spellbinders. I added some foam snowflakes as well as some Robin's nest dew drops (so a bit of shine there).
Here's a look at Santa that I colored using my copics. I added some liquide pearl and some stickles as well (some more shine and glitter ;o ).
And here's a look at the sentiment
Hope you will be joining in on the challenge this week!
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
- Come and get it challenges - Merry Christmas
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Santa is coming to town
- Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
- Paper pretties blog - Glitter
- Abc christmas challenge - Y is for your favorite punch/die
- Simon says stamps challenge - Merry Christmas
- Pennys challenges - Merry Christmas
- Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment