I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday. I used my snowflake border, Label 1, scalloped label 1, grand label 1 and label 23 all from spellbinder. I used some ribbons from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi. I colored it with my copics, added some stickles and liquid appliqué for the snow. I added some Glitter ritz to the liquid appliqué for added shine.
Here's a look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
Here's the open version of my card.
I hope you will be joining us this week over at One stitch at a time!!!! Don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Emerald faeries -Easel card
- A and t challenges - Anything goes ( 2nd entry)
- Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
- Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
- Crafts and me challenges - Anything goes
- Crafty creations challenges - Winter scene
- Catch the bugblog - Inspiration picture of 2 little blue birds really remind me of these!
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Snowflakes
- Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
- Basic grey challenges - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas