Friday, 28 December 2012

New rhino freebie over at the stamping chef

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous week!  Can't believe I already have one week of vacation done!:(  I really wish that it was longer!!!!

I have a great freebie to share with you today you can find it over at The stamping chef it's a beautiful little rhino all ready for Valentine's day!

For this card I used some paper from my mind's eye - six by six - school daze.  I cut out the paper and the digi with my label 8 and my fancy frame tag 1.  The brads are from my stash.  I kept this card really simple.  I thought it would be better as a Valentine's card for one of my boys.

Here's the look at the digi colored with my copics:
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC

so are you still here or you left me to grab the freebie?!? ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Pin and tack spark your creativity - Anything goes
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Use any sentiment
  3. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  5. Hot shot craft - CAS
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  I might be back later... I have a few things to do today including a medical exam ugh... not looking forward to that but I guess it's better not to be missing any work...

Hugs

Vicky
xo







4 comments:

  1. Just adorable...They have wonderful images and your card is so cute. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Such an adorable image and I love the zig zag paper! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, your colours and papers are fabulous and such a sweet image.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...