After seeing a gorgeous creations from Nikki I just HAD to create with this wonderful image Christmas door.
I decided to go the old vintage type of look with this. I used paper from DCWV - The Christmas & Winter. I used Label 13 by Spellbinder to cut out the sentiment. I used vintage photo distress ink around the digi and the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored lightly with my copics and I added some stickles to it.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment with my little stick pin that I made. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be joining us this time at Gingerloft challenge. Don't forget to check out the wonderful inspirations by my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Deep ocean challenge - So this is Christmas
- Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes/giving
- Crafty creations challenges - Winter scene
- Crafty sue - Dreaming of a white Christmas
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Delightful sketches - All about Christmas