Our wonderful sponsor this week is Pattie's Creation! And I had the fabulous chance to play with Polar Bear Toy.
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Jolly. I used my Label 14 and 19 from Spellbinder. The ribbon is from my stash. The little snowflakes are from the dollar store. I like the extra bling that they give to this card.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC it was part of the Winter club! It was such a fun club if you have never considered purchasing the clubs you are missing out!!!
So will you be joining us this week over at Dutch Dare card challenge? Don't forget to check out the fabulous creations from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Paper pretties blog - use a ribbon
- Love to create challenge - Holiday cheer
- Eclectic Ellapu- Santa Paws or snowflakes (I have both)
- Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
- Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
- Fab n funky challenges - Not traditional Christmas
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes/giving
- Simon says stamps challenge - Snowflakes
- Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
- Sentimental sundays - Non Traditional Christmas colors