For my card I used the amazing digi Small snowman and I did the line Red, Punches and sparkle.
For this card I used paper from American craft - Hollyday (yup I've been using it a whole lot lol). I used my curved rectangles and my Label 14 from spellbinder. The snowflakes were punched with my MS punch. I added some Robin's nest dew drops.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you be joining us this week over at Digi Makeover challenge?!? Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT I'm always amazed by what they do.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- QKR stampede - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Winter fun
- Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas card
- 365 card - A card that I'm proud of ( I really like how my little card turned out)
- Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes