For this card I used the wonderful digi Webster.
For this card I used the wonderful paper from American Craft - Jolly. I used my curved rectangles and my reverse wonky rectangle from Spellbinder. I used as well my Sizzix embossing folder.
Here's the wonderful digi colored with my copics.Create with TLC.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at our challenge this week at Digi Makeover Challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- ABC Christmas challenge - Y is for your favorite punch/die (my curved rectangle)
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Jingle belles rock - december to remember
- Eclectic ellapu - anything goes
- Dream valley challenges - Christmas
- Love to create challenge - Winter fun
- My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Vibrant colors
I hope you have liked my post this monday! Have a good one everyone!