For this card I used the wonderful digi Snow Shopper. Wow she looks like she's having a lot of fun! I would love for her to help me with my Christmas shopping!
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Jolly. I used my curved rectangle, reverse wonky rectangle and fanciful holiday by spellbinder. I used some cheesecloth under this digi. I added some Robin's nest dew drops. I added some glitter to the corner dies.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I added stickles to it.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you have liked my card and will be joining us this week at Digi darlas!!! Don't forget to check out the other fabulous cards from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this in:
- Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
- Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
- Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use my stash
- Cutie pie challenge - Christmas