For this card I used the wonderful digi Snowman with tree.
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday. I used my scallop circle and classic circle by spellbinder. I added some foam snowflakes and an holly ornament from the dollar store. I put some Robin's nest Dew drops on top of the snowflakes for added dimension.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and some stickles.
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was just perfect for this scene.
So will you join us for some fun over at Digi Darlas?!? Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Winter fun
- My time to craft challenge - Snowmen
- Sunshine creations - Snowflakes
- Pile it on challenge - Pile on the embellishments
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Christmas card
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
- Theres magic in the air - sparkle sparkle