I just love this image it's just perfect for a Christmas card for a child.
For this card I used American Craft - Hollyday paper. I used my American Craft ribbon as well as a charm from my stash. I added some fun foam snowflakes and some Robin's nest dew drops. I used my standard large circle and scallop circle to cut the digi and the paper underneath.
Here's my digi colored with my copics. I added some stickles for the snow.
I really hope you go and check out the wonderful digis of Daisy Doodle
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
- Word art wednesday - Glory to god/anything goes
- Simon says stamps challenge - Merry Christmas
- Pennys challenges - Merry Christmas
- IDIC - Card for a child
- That craft place - Christmas
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - winter fun