Sunday, 9 December 2012

Crafting When we can - Challenge #33

Hello today at Crafting when we can we have a bingo card for you!  And our wonderful sponsor is Milk Coffee!

For my card I got to use the wonderful Madeline and Napolitean ice cream for my card  I followed Dots, Orange and Clean and simple.
This is really a CAS card!  I had to slap my hand to make sure that I would not had anything more to it!!! lol I used paper from My mind's Eye - Happier.  I used my Quickutz nesting ovals dies.  The flower is from Prisma, I purchased it on a HUGE special at Simon Says stamp.  I also added some Queen &Co Twinkle goosebumps on the sentiment.

Here's a look at the digi colored with my copics.
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought would be just perfect with this card.
So will you come over and play with us at Crafting when we can?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. A and t challenges - Anything goes
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  3. Digi Galore - Anything goes
  4. Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
So this is post number 2!  One more to go for this Sunday!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




6 comments:

  1. Vicky this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. You have a great eye for detail. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,what a fab image and love your papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors and that flower is fab! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the layout & the colours are great! That sentiment is perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at A&T Challenges, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and I love the colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...