Now we are back and just in time because it's a huge snow storm here in Montreal! So glad we are not on the road today and that I get to craft in my Pjs ;)
I was spoiled with lots of copics for Christmas! And some great spellbinders as well.
For this card I used a freebie digi that I got to play along on the FB page of Simply Betty's Fan club on FB.
I got her just before Christmas but did not have time to play before. So I'm taking the opportunity now. It will be a Christmas card done for next year ;0 Getting ahead big time now!
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday. I used some Robin's nest dew drops as well as a candy cane wood embellishment from my stash. The sentiment is from Dylusion sentiment. I just thought this was great with this image. I used my reverse wonky rectangle and my classic long rectangle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
And here's the closer look at the sentiment:
It was great fun to color this up!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Anything goes
- Crafting for all seasons - Green, red plus sparkle (the colors of my card plus the glitter on the candy cane)
- Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Simply challenged challenges - traditional Christmas colors
And of course I will be posting this on FB for the December challenge ;)
Hope you have enjoyed this post. I will be coming back tomorrow!!!!