For this one I decided to use a wonderful digi from Digi Stamp 4 joy. They have a challenge right now that I thought I really wanted to enter.
This is the very 1st card that I did using this technique for Easel box card. for this I used AC cardstock. I used some American Craft ribbon. The DP that I used was American craft- Hollyday. I used my wonky rectangle from Spellbinder. I added some Robin's nest dew drops as well as some stars and brads from my stash. I used a new border punch from Martha Stewart. I added a Christmas chipboard.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics as well as my stickles.
And here's a closer look at the sentiment:
Here's a side view of the card:
For the front of this card I used a sketch that I turned around:
I'm entering this card-box in the following challenges:
- Willow sketchie challenge - sketch (let's celebrate)
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Christmas/use a digi
- Digistamps 4 joy - Something magical about Christmas
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- 2 sisters challenge - Krafty Christmas
- Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
- Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
- Joanna sheen challenge -with love at Christmas
- IDIC - Christmas card for a child
I hope you will have liked my card. I 'm going to be back with one more post soon ;) Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love reading them ;)