Here's my card:
I used paper from DCWV called Winter magic. I used my classic long rectangle and label 21 from spellbinder. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder. I added some felt snowflakes and some Robin's Nest dew drops.
Here's a closer look at the digi that's the precolored version! So fun for fast or repeat cards!
Here's the set that this digi comes from
Aren't they just wonderful?!?
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Christmas
- ABC Christmas challenge - V for Vibrant color
- Created with Love - Christmas (no red or green) that's usually really hard for me lol
- Come and get it challenges - Monochromatic
- Sweet stamp challenge - Christmas
- Card mania challenge - Embossing
- Hooked on craft challenges - Christmas no green or red
So I hope you have enjoyed my quick little card tonight :D I'm really happy that I didn't totally abandon my blog this week like I did last week lol :D