Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 38

This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner our challenge is about letting it snow!  And of course we have some fabulous sponsors for you!!!
Our Wonderful Sponsors and QKR Stampede

Of course I couldn't decide... so just had to create with both!!!

For my 1st card I'm using the wonderful digi 14514 - Birdhouse from QKR.
For this card I used DCWV - Premium cardstock and DCWV - The winter magic stack.  I used my Label 4 and 22 as well as my grand label 4.  I used my memory box snowflake corner and I added some bling as well as some Robin's Nest Dew Drops.

Here's my image colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the snow coming down.
And here's the wonderful sentiment that I added from Create with TLC it's part of Enjoy the snow set.
For my 2nd card I used Little Penguin winter -winter bench from Bugaboo!!!
For this card I used Nordic Holiday by Basic Grey.  I used my scallop square, small crallsic square as well as my Label 11 and my Fanciful Holiday by Spellbinder.  I used some ribbon, some bling and a charm all from my stash.

Here's my digi colored with my copics and I used my stickles for the snow and the star.
Here's my sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and show us your creation with snow.  Don't forget to check out the fabulous creations from my fellow DT!

I'm entering QKR - Birdhouse in the following challenges:
  1. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. 2 sisters challenge blog - Winter wonderland


I'm entering Little Penguin winter- Winter bench in the following challenges:
  1. Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
  2. Emergency crafters challenge - Anything goes
  3. Crafty anns challenge - Animals
  4. Artistic inspirations craft - Anything goes

This is the 1st of my post for Monday!  I have 2 other ones coming up.  Don't  forget to check them out and leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Great Job Vicky,
    I love the way you showcased the image.
    this is just gorgeous.

    Thank you for another great Design as
    Designer for Tammy Scrapin Corner.

    hugs Tammy and Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards! Beautiful, and the sentiments are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi vicky! Commenting as a friend and DT lol. A great post and stunning card! I love the sentiment and the many details you've used. You've coloured the image in perfectly!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, Anything goes . Good luck and hope to see you at our next challenge! Hugs

    Sharon - DT of Challenges 4 everybody xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome AWesome cards!! I just love all the dies you have!! You know.. I have my list to give my family LOL But they just don't understand!!! And then I end up getting things that aren't crafting.. and not that I'm not grateful, but what happened to getting me what I want LOL And why do they ask for a list?? Okay.. I'm done venting LOL I can't tell you how lucky I am to have met you and been able to get to know you and work on these teams with you!! You are so talented and you always make me smile!! So Thank you!! for being you :) And always being an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. two brilliant cards love the papers on the second one but love the first one,the colour and image and gorgeous bow and love the sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicky, both of these cards are wonderful. I really love that flourish you used in the Bugaboo card. Another great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards as always! Your a dedicated member if the team and I'm so glad to be a part of it! Your very talented and your cards are always stunning! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Vicky well done .
    A Fabulous entry to our “USE A DIGI ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Vicky - your snowman card is adorable. I love snowmen and the more plump they are the better. You colored him beautifully and the sentiment makes me want to go out and play in the snow. The penguins are sooo cute!! I always love looking at your creations Vicky - you are so talented.

    Hugs and smiles always

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great cards Vicky, thank you for sharing the penguin one with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both beautiful cards, they are really lovely. thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicky,
    Gorgeous card! Love them.
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters.
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway