Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 36

This week at Tammy's scrapin Corner we have your favorite challenge!  YES it's Anything goes!  And the wonderful sponsors for this challenge are:
Sassy Studio Designs and      Eureka Stamps

For my 1st card I was lucky to work with the beautiful digi Santa's Helper from Sassy studio.
For this card I used paper from October Afternoon-Holiday Style.  I used my classic rectangle small as well as my Fleur de lis rectangle and curved rectangle all of those dies from Spellbinder.  I used a ribbon from my stash as well as Robin's Nest Dew drops.

I used my copics to color this beautiful digi as well as some gold stickles and I used mowed lawn distress ink.

This is the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC isn't  it just perfect for this card?!?  I'm pretty sure that she can convert anybody from one list to the other lol

For my 2nd card I used the beautiful digi from Eureka called Wrapped up kitty and puppy digi 17802 it really reminded me of my dogs and cats.... just hope they limit themselves to wrapping and not the Christmas tree...
For this card I used paper from American craft - Merry mint.  I used my curved rectangle for this card as well as large classic circle and scallop circle.  I used a little wood embellishment from the dollar store and a ribbon also from there.

Here's my image that I colored with my copics.
Here's a fabulous label from Create with TLC you can find it here.  It's part of a wonderful set and it's just perfect for a bunch of Christmas cards.
I really hope you will be joining us this week at Tammy's scrapin Corner.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT!  They are so incredibly talented.

I'm entering Santa's Helper in the following challenges:
  1. IDIC - Anything goes
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
I'm entering Wrapped up kitty and puppy in the following challenges:
  1. Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
  2. Catch the bug blog - Things with tails
Since it's Monday, you just know that there will be more cards coming up so 2 more post on it's way :D  Hope you leave me a comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo








Comments

  1. Both of these cards are just darling.
    I love them both very much.
    you are a great Designer.

    Thank you for another great Designer Week
    hugs Tammy- owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great!!! LOVE both of them.. Your coloring is awesome!!! Off to another day at work.. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, Great job on both, AWESOME creating, and I'm with Susan, off to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Beautiful Christmas Colours.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful and stunning cards! You've been great and very welcoming to me so thank you! I'm very honoured to be part of the team. You are a great designer and have such fab talent! Love all your cards. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky. Very pretty cards you shared here.

    Thank you for playing with us over at Catch The Bug Blog. Good luck.

    x0, Damaris
    Bug Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet little puppy and kitty!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So loving that sentiment. What a cute card. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Love the "I can explain" sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, thanks for sharing them with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards - love the first image! Thanks you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway