For my 1st card... yes... I know I just had to do 2 cards again. I used the wonderful digi Lil Pumpkin. Just think that little kitty is just soooo cute.
To make this card I used paper from Le p'tit bloc by Toga. I used Label 3 and antique frame & accents all by Spellbinders. I used some ribbon that I purchased at the dollar store. I used some bling as well. I also created a stick pin for this.
The digi was colored with my copics.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment and my pin that comes from Create with TLC.
For the second card I used the wonderful digi from a Day for daisies called Joy.
For this card I also used paper from Le p'tit bloc- Toga. I used also wonderful paper from Panda Bear design that you can find at Stitchy bear stamps. I added some ribbon that I purchased at the dollar store as well as a little charm. The wonderful corner die cuts come from Lala landcraft - filigree corner die.
Here's the closer look at the digi colored by my copics. So much fun.
And here's a look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
For Joy I followed the wonderful color combination from this:
I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin corner. Don't forget to check out the wonderful work by my fellow DT members.
I'm entering Joy in the following challenges:
- Crafting for all seasons - Falling leaves
- Pixie dust studio pixie challenge - Looking for leaves
- The playdate cafe- Color combination
- A day for daisies - green eyed monster or Halloween colors (it's past Halloween so I went with the colors)
I'm entering Lil Pumpkin in the following challenges:
- Die cuttin divas - anything goes
- Raise the bar challenge - Anything goes
- Drs designs blog - Autumn greetings
- Love to create challenge - shades of Autumn
So since this is Monday... You just know that I'll be back with another 2 posts. So hope you will be back to see my creations :D And don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to see them.