I used a beautiful digi Santa's list from Marion you can find this one here for purchase! It comes with a colored and non colored version as well as with the great sentiment.
I'm finding that with the stress of doing everything the colored versions are really helpful! Especially since it allows me to spend time on the design of the card instead.
I used to make this card paper from American Craft - Hollyday. I used my CM punch for the cutting of the round pieces used in my flowers. I added buttons and twine from my stash to it. I used my Scallop circle and my classic circle large for the digi and the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the pre-colored digi:
And here's a closer look at the sentiment.
To make this card I used the following sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet stop sketches - sketches
- Crimbo crackers - anything goes (christmas or festive related)
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Whoopsi daisy - use a digi
- Crafty sentiments - red white and green
- Going grey with scrap creation challenge - Christmas
- 365 cards - Festive, circles and green (I have all 3 of these in my card)
- Crafty bloggers network - Christmas (my 3rd and last entry)
Hope you have liked my card and that you will be going shopping for that sweet image! I will have more of Marion's wonderful artwork soon... Have a wonderful Wednesday!