Santa's list

Hello everyone!  I'm taking some time from my lunch hour to post another card I made this past weekend.

I used a beautiful digi Santa's list from Marion you can find this one here for purchase!  It comes with a colored and non colored version as well as with the great sentiment.

I'm finding that with the stress of doing everything the colored versions are really helpful!  Especially since it allows me to spend time on the design of the card instead.

I used to make this card paper from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used my CM punch for the cutting of the round pieces used in my flowers.  I added buttons and twine from my stash to it.  I used my Scallop circle and my classic circle large for the digi and the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the pre-colored digi:
And here's a closer look at the sentiment.

To make this card I used the following sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet stop sketches - sketches
  2. Crimbo crackers - anything goes (christmas or festive related)
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  4. Whoopsi daisy - use a digi
  5. Crafty sentiments - red white and green
  6. 365 cards - Festive, circles and green (I have all 3 of these in my card)
  7. Crafty bloggers network - Christmas (my 3rd and last entry)
Hope you have liked my card and that you will be going shopping for that sweet image!  I will have more of Marion's wonderful artwork soon...  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. What a fun card Vicky. I just love those delish flowers and the bright colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Vicky your folded circle embellies look so festive and blends perfectly with the overall design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love the image and the buttons are fab! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute and so fun, love the Santa image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I just used those circles again.. on my Meljen's card.. I have to take pics when I get home.. I'm so behind. I love yours!! I love how the stripes show against the green.. that is fantastic!!! And I LOVE that Santa!!! Its perfect! YOU are so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice take on the sketch, Vicky! Love that image, the embellies, & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those embellies are too cool! Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and those embellis are soo awesome.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute, Vicky! Your Santa image is darling and the papers festive. Love the corner embellishments you created...wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sketch and what you did with it, Vicky! Pre-colored imags are so great, especially when time is short and demands are high. I always end up using pre-colored images at the holidays and I'm always pleased with the results. Great card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card. I love the Santa that you used. Clever use of all the elements on your card. Thanks for playing along @ 365 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky the circle flowers ar really different. I've never seen those before but I like them! Thanks for the new idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vicky what a delightful card well done .
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
    “Red White and Green ”
    Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soo Cute Vicky!! Love your Fab coloring on your Sweet Santa! Really loving the fun embellies you created too! So Fun and Festive! So Glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky, love the flowers you made. This image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the colours & those flowers look fab!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great Christmas card, I love your papers and fab flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this Vicky and those flowers are wonderful. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Christmas card Vicky, love the flowers..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a colorful and INTERESTING card! LOVE those unusual flowers and am trying to figure out how you did them! Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway