This week at One stitch at a time and it's a challenge you guys will totally love! It's a "use a digi" so how cool is that?
The wonderful sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen.
For my card as well as CG (you need to check her's out!) we used the Busted digi from Stitchy! I was laughing as I was creating :D
For this card I used My Mind's Eye paper - Merry Days of Christmas. I used my curved rectangles as well as my classic large circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder. I used iced spruce distress ink to ink around the sentiment and the digi.
Here's a closer look at the digi. I added some stickles to Santa's suit and colored him with my copics.
And here's a look at a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought would be perfect with this digi... 'cause if you do bite Santa... I would suppose you would have some explaining to do lol :D
So will you be joining us this week at One stitch at a time?!? I'm looking forward to commenting on your entries. And of course don't forget to go and check out the wonderful work of my fellow DT!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- The squirrel and the fox - anything goes
- SJ jpapercrafts - Christmas
- Can you digi it - Favorite animals ( I really really love my dogs... and they just might do that to Santa should he come to my house lol)
- Craft door magazine - Anything goes
- Crafty sentiments - Christmas
Hope you liked my card! Have a wonderful Sunday. I should be back later with some other creation... but we will see :D