For my card I got to play with wonderful paper from Panda Bear design part of Autumn Splendor. I also used an image from Stitchy bear stamps called Turkey talk. I don't usually play with digi paper and i have to admit it was lots of fun.
I fussy cut the image that I have colored with my copics. I added a ribbon and some googly eyes to the little turkey. Such a fun image and totally something that he would say no?!? :D
Here's the wonderful sentiment that comes with that image.
You really have to go and check out the other fabulous creations from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting for all seasons - Falling leaves
- QKR Stampede - Hey turkey strut your stuff
- Sweet n sassy digis - Thanksgiving
- Ribbon carousel - Fall spirit
- Di's digi designs challenge - Show us fall colors
- Sentimental sundays - Thanks/Thanksgiving (I went with Thanksgiving :D)