Jen's Digi Stamp - Bella on mushroom

Hello everybody!  It's my turn to give you some inspiration with a wonderful digi from Jen's digi.

For my card I'm using the wonderful digi called Bella on mushroom that you can purchase here.  She's so very cute and was a pleasure to color with my copics.

I also was really happy to be out of Christmas cards and Fall cards with something bright!  Needed the change I think.

I have used paper from Lilybee design - Handmade that I purchased at McMahon 5 design it was on sale!  The perfect price!!!  I used my long classic rectangle, Crown ovals, scallop oval and classic oval dies all from Spellbinder and a label... that I forgot to note for the paper under the sentiment... can you tell I really really love my dies?!?  I used some Robin's nest dew drops as well as some pearls that I purchased at the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copics I also added some stickles to the wings:

Here's a closer look at the ribbon and charm that I added to this card, yup it's a mushroom!!!!  How fabulous right?!?
And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC
So... will you be going shopping?!?  Jen's digi's are super affordable and they are soooo cute.  You can find them here in the store.  And you can find super inspiration here on the blog, my fellow DT are really really talented!

I'm really truly lucky to be on such talented and fun DT!!!!

I'm entering the following challenges:

  1. Paper playtime - Anything goes
  2. Flourishes - Make a card or project that makes you happy (doing a card that was not Christmas or Fall related made me really happy!)
  3. Papertake weekly - Ribbons and pearls ( I have some red ribbon and red pearls on the sentiment)
  4. House of Gilli - Die cuts (I've used many :D )
  5. My grafico crafts - Anything goes
Hope you have liked my card and will leave me a comment!  I get lonely without them lol ;D  Just love getting some love!


Hugs


Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Great card, love the colours & the image is fab!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and I love that charm. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vicky :-) the image is fab and the colours and embellies are gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Sitting on an enchanted mushroom right now would make me happy too!! It's all colored beautifully and designed well, and I love your Flourishes link up description ;)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday's "Happy" challenge!!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway