Our wonderful sponsor this week is
For my 1st card I used the wonderful Digi Ax-mas from Robert Jackson! Just looooove that digi :D
I used paper from My mind's eye - The merry days of Christmas. I used Label 7 and Label 14. I added a ribbon and charm from my stash. I used Evergreen burgh distress ink around the edge of the digi and the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
I used for this card a sentiment from Create with TLC
And here's a look at the bow with my charm.
For the second card I used a wonderful digi from Sweet and Sassy called Cornflower and butterfly.
For this card I used paper from Bobunny - Apple cider. I also used some cardstock from Recollection purchased at Michael's. I used a stamped sentiment that I purchased at a sale. I thought it was just perfect. I'm trying to get some cards done to give in packages... so for all my fellow Quebec friends I need more French lol I realized that ever since I joined Create with TLC I have limited my use of French...
Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics:
I'm entering Ax-mas in the following challenges:
- The crafty pad - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Artistic inspirations craft - Anything goes
- Paper playtime - Anything goes
- Love to create challenge - Give thanks
- Daisy doodles creative challenges - Thankful
- Incy wincy designs - Hip to be square
- Clearly i stamp - Clean and simple
- Simon says stamp and show - Thank you
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Sassy cheryls challenge - Thanks or food
- Sweet stamps blog - Thank you