For this card I used a wonderful digi from Robert Jackson called Pray. I thought it was just perfect for this type of card.
I used paper from my Le P'tit bloc by toga. I used my EK punch and my american craft buttons. The ribbon was from my stash. I also stitched all around. I used my corner CM punch around the edge of the sentiment and used some vintage photo distress ink.
Here's the digi that I colored using my copics
And here's the sentiment that you can find over at Create with TLC.
Here's the wonderful sketch to follow:
I really hope you will be joining us this week, don't forget to go and check out the wonderful inspiration from my fellow team members over at Jackson's digital expression.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Be Thankful
- Sentimental sundays - Thanks/Thanksgiving (here is my Thanks card)
- Pile it on challenge - Lets be thankful
- IDIC - Anything goes
- Lexis creations - Thanks
- Artistic Inspiration - Anything goes
- Lollipop crafts - we are thankful
- Digital tuesday challenge - Thankfulness
- Anything challenge - Stitching real or faux (I used real this time)
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes