Gingerloft - A touch of gold

This week at Gingerloft challenge our challenge is about a touch of gold.  So you have to add a bit of gold to your wonderful creation.

For my card I used a wonderful digi called Stardream.  I really love the sentiment that goes with it.  And thought it was the perfect image to add a touch of gold with.  I really love playing with Gingerloft digis :D  So lucky!!!
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Oxford.  I also used some left overs from Martha Steward punch pad.  I used a flower from Prima that I purchased at McMahon Design on special!  Just loving the web for shopping lol :D  I used Memory box floral vine and Dee's wreath builder as well as my la la land filigree corner die.  Just looove my dies!!!

Here's the wonderful image that I colored a bit with my copics.  I added some stickle to the stars.

I really hope that you will be inspired to play along with this at Gingerloft challenge.  Don't forget to check out the amazing creations that the other DT have made.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. LEJ Designs Challenge- Die cuts or punches
  2. Fussy and Fancy challenge - flower and pearls 
  3. Kaboodle doodles - anything goes
  4. City crafter - Stars and sparkle
So this will be a really busy Sunday :D  I have 3 other posts coming up... oh yeah I'm on fire lol.  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Stunning creation... Beautiful image & perfect backing paper... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very lovely ... beautiful image ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with a very beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing it with us at LEJ Designs; good luck. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant card, love the DP and the golden ribbon, coordinate perfectly with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful card Vicky! Thank You so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky those corner dies are wonderful. Like you I love my dies...Very pretty. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I love the flower and the lovely image. Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge. Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway