Frosty face

Goodmorning every one!  Hope you will have a wonderful Tuesday!  I'll be in a meeting all day... so figured before going to work that I could show you a little card that I made this weekend to enter a few challenges!

For this card I used a wonderful image from Meljen's Designs called Frosty face.
I used some AC cardstock and a bunch of left over paper that I had!  So happy when I use some of my pile of scraps.  I used my Label 11, scallop circle and classic circle large all from Spellbinder.  I added some buttons from American Craft and put some twine through them.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
I added a really funny sentiment from Create with TLC you can purchase it here it's part of the set I want it all!  When I saw this I just knew that I had to create with it!!!

For this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Willow sketchie challenge - Sketch (it had been a long time since I last played :D ) - I also followed the theme of blue, silver and white.
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  3. Meljens designs dt - Anything goes
  4. Crimbo crackers - Anything goes (Christmas or festive)
  5. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
Hope you have liked my card :D  It was a real joy to make!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. So very cute! I love, love that sentiment! So funny! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sentiment :) Love it and your beautiful blue card too of course. It is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, just love the sentiment & your colouring is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on our sketch ànd theme Vicky...lovely image and a supercute sentiment!
    Thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love those clear buttons.. their like ice.. perfect! LOL!!! That Tip really made me laugh ... I love it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, Vicky--nice design & fun image & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Fab image and very fun sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card Vicky!! LOVE that snowman and pretty blue colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch! You did wonderfully with it. I am loving that sentiment!! Beautiful job coloring the image in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card the image is great and the sentiment made me laugh, super
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this!! Love it! LOL at that sentiment!! I've never heard that one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, CUUUUTE, Vicky. That sentiment is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha, that sentiment is a hoot...Love this card Vicky...I have never made a Blue Christmas Card so I will have to try that...Wonderful and so adorable. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vicky - I have my DT hat on right now. Your card is adorable. I love the snowman image and the sentiment is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy this week and please join again next week.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway