Here's the picture for you! Doesn't it look yummy?!?
For my card I used the wonderful digi Olive the Otter.
For this card I used paper from Forever in time - Paper crafting. I used my happy birthday embossing folder. I used as well my CM border punch. I used my Label 4 and label 9 by spellbinder. I used some ribbon and some lace that I purchased at my local fabric store. I used some buttons from my stash and added some floss through it.
Here's the wonderful digi colored with my copics and I added some stickles to it.
The wonderful sentiment that I chose for this comes from Create with TLC.
I hope you will be joining us this week over at Digi Make over Challenge. There's so many wonderful creations for you!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Inky impressions challenges - Birthday
- Pennys challenges - Lots of layers
- Fairytale-challenge - Embossing
- Patties creations challenge - Birthday
- Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- Sunny-challenges - Birthday (brand new challenge that I came across - you really should go and check it out :D)
- The craftypad - Cake
So that's it for this Monday! Hope you have liked my creations and will leave me some love :D Have a wonderful week everybody!!!