For my card I used a wonderful digi called Pumpkin Wheat. I thought it was just perfect for this type of card.
For this card I used paper from We r memory makers - Autumn splendor. I used my Recollection cardstock as well. I embossed the brown cardstock with a cuttlebug folder. I used my curved rectangle and my reverse wonky rectangle by spellbinder. The edge of the digi and the sentiment were brushed with brushed corduroy distress ink.
Here's the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics.
And I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that was just perfect for this card!
I really hope you will be joining us at Digi Darlas!!!! Can't wait to see what you will have created and don't forget to check out the great creations from my fellow DT!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Scrappers-delights - Thankful
- Scrappy frogs challenge - Thanksgiving or thank you
- Delightful sketches - Thankful
- D L art - Thankful
- Created with love challenges - Falling for fall
- Love to create challenge - Give thanks
- 365 cards - Ravishing ribbon
Hope you have liked my card this is the 2nd post of the day... you know that there's one more :D Don't forget to come back!