DDC # 39 - Friendship

This week at Digi Darlas our challenge is about Friendship!  How easy is that?!?  And we have Beccy's Place as our wonderful sponsor this week.

It's a nice change from all the Christmas cards... For this card I used Nobody's Perfect digi from Beccy's Place.  I thought this was just perfect!  Totally associated with this image and thought my friends would as well.
For this card I used paper form Lilybee design - Handmade.  I purchased this set at McMahon Design.  I used my Curved rectangle and my Lotus border petite die as well as my standard circle and scalloped circle from Spellbinder.  I used some ribbon and buttons from my stash.  I embossed the background.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and my stickles.
And here's a wonderful sentiment that I thought was just perfect for this card it's from Create with TLC and it's part of the wonderful set enjoy the snow that you can find here.  Even if it's part of a snow set it was just right for this card.
I really hope that you will be inspired to join us this week at Digi Darlas.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Joanna sheen challenge - Anything goes (anything but Christmas)
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
  4. Whoopsi daisy - Use a digi
  5. Beccys place - November challenge
  6. Incy wincy designs - Magical/mystical

This is my 2nd post of the day!  There's one more coming so I hope you will be back for it.  

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Just so gorgeous Vicky! I love it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful angel, Vicky! Love the sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely. I love the Angel and the sentiment. The colors are perfect. Great Job Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how this is such the perfect card for a ton of my friends too. :) Great card all around. Like the diecut design behind the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card - gorgeous image and fab design.
    Great to see you at INCY WIncy this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card so sweet Vicky
    A Fabulous entry to our “USE A DIGI ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Joanne Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really sweet image. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRETTY PRETTY card! Love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Vicky, I love the colours! I really like the little bit of sparkle you added to her wings and the sentiment is great too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy again. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway