For my card I used a wonderful precolored digi called Owl wreath. Just looooove how it's colored it's just perfect.
I used some left over paper that I had in my stash :D So very happy when that happens. I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder and my Cheery Lynn Holly die.
Here's a closer look at my digi, it was part of the new releases that you can get when you are part of the digital stamp club. You really should join in if you are not already part of the club.
The wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC which is part of winter wonderland set.
I really hope that you will be joining us at Digi Darlas and don't forget to check out the other projects made by the other DT!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
- Corrosive challenges - Flutterby (use an image with wings - mine are birds :D)
- IDIC - Anything goes
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Things with wings
- Simple salutations - Mark's Finest paper - They have a challenge about winter birds and I got a wonderful comment from Melissa about it so just had to come and play!