DDC #36 - Card holders

This week at Digi Darlas our challenge is about Card holders.  So it will be perfect for any Christmas card or for a birthday card :D

For my part, I'm really really trying to get ahead with my Christmas stuff!  I can't  believe how wonderful this blog world is because this year, I might just have enough lol.
For this card I used paper from DCWV cardstock as well as my mind's eye - the merry days of Christmas.  I used my scallop square, classic square, wonky rectangle all from spellbinder.  I added a charm from my stash.  The ribbon comes from the dollar store.

Here's the inside of the card.  I added some felt snowflakes.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some liquid applique for the snow with some glitter ritz.
Here's a closer look at the charm with the ribbon.
I added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC distress with some evergreen distress ink.
I really hope that you will be joining us this week over at  Digi Darlas.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas
  2. abc christmas challenge - V is for vibrant color
This is my 2nd post for the day!  One more on the way.  Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. This rocks!! I love this idea for a holder. Nice job! Very nice work on coloring that little guy in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Vicky! What an adorable Scotty dog. Great color combo and you made a perfect pocket for the gift card inside. I'm with you-- I'm going to have more than enough Christmas cards done this year and that's mostly due to blogging and serving on design teams. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is beautiful the colors are wonderful. Great charm. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card holder, Vicky--love those colors you chose, the image, sentiment, bow & charm! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very creative! Love the way you colored it and love that little charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift card holder Vicky :-) the image is very cute and the colours and papers are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and sweet Christmas card with a lovely colour combo, cute image.
    Thanks for joining our V for Vibrant Colours at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Remember you can never have to many Christmas cards ;)
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway