Crafting when we can challenge # 32

This time at Crafting when we can challenges it's about Fairytales!  So many possibilities with this one!

Our amazing sponsor is none other than
Saturated Canary

Isn't  it just fabulous to color up Saturated Canary digis?!?  Just love them and this time I had the luck of using Ratatouille.  Don't know if you have ever seen that movie?  I used to watch it with my kids and would just have looooove to have someone cook me food like that... lol

I thought this would make a fabulous image for a Christmas card and I had just the perfect sentiment for it!!!!  Forr this card I used paper from October Afternoon - Holiday style and some cardstock by AC.  I used my Curved rectangle, standard circles small and my Fleur de lis motifs dies all by Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
Here's a look at the wonderful sentiment that I used for this card you can find it here as part of a great set!  It's of course by Create with TLC.

I really hope that you will come and join us at Crafting when we can challenges.  You need to check out the other amazing inspiration from my fellow dt!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Jingle belles rock - Christmas feast (I'm sure that they are creating a Christmas feast just look at them. going at it...)
  2. Polka doodle - Any dies will do ( I used the Fleur de lis motifs for the 1st time :)  I'm really happy with the look that I got under my sentiment)
  3. Crimbo crackers - Anything goes (Christmas or festive related (this is the 1st time that I enter so happy to have found it !!!  not the last time I'll enter lol)
  4. Delightful sketches - Red and green

It's a busy busy Sunday!  I have one more post on it's way.  So stay tuned and don't forget to leave some comments!

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Wow - She is just stunning Vicky - I am just loving those colours.

    caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gorgeous.. I love her!!! She is so colorful! Awesome coloring!! Love that die and the sentiment.. just perfect!! I love that charm too!!! More awesomeness from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card....Again I love the sentiment and what a great charm. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulously festive and FUN holiday card! thanks for joining our "feasting fun" at JINGLE BELLES this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! I really love that sentiment die cut and the way you sparkled it up. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Vicky! It´s nice to have you at Polka Doodles this week. xxx Mon DT Polka Doodles
    http://myloveforpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of this card Vicky.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, the message is perfect and the die you have used is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow What a fantastic card! Love all of your details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    DDD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute image ... thanks for joining our Christmas feast a jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as a button, brilliant use of dies too.
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Vicky! Love that "frilly" die. Thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles. See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! Love the layout of your card!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Any Die will do challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It´s beautiful your card!!! i love the traditional colors!!! and the image!!!! thanks for playing along with PD xoxo Lidia <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway