Crafting when we can - Challenge # 31

This week at Crafting when we can challenges our challenge is about ribbon and skulls :D  Can't  wait to see what you come up with this combination!!!

Our sponsor this week is Dilly Bean!!!  Oh my such a pleasure to work with the image that I was so lucky to get which was 454-Chloe Bell Framed.  She was a real pleasure to color.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Oliver.  I used Cutting dies from Quickutz for the oval and my label 7 from spellbinder.  I used some flourishes and a ribbon from the Dollar store as well as a big flower that I had from a gift package.  

Here's a closer look a the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics.
And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought it was perfect for this card.
I really hope that you will be joining us this time at Crafting when we can challenges.  Don't  forget to check out the wonderful inspiration from the other DT!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. LEJ designs challenge - Die cuts or punches
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  3. Come and get it challenges - Flourish or swirls
I really hope you have enjoyed my card :D  This is post number 2!  There's 2 more to come today!!!  Don't  forget to leave a comment I really love to read them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is gorgeous. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky love that flower, and the sentiment is just perfect for that image, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! That flower is great with the image. Coloring fab as always. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Vicky--love that image & sentiment together! Love the colors & papers you used too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting details to your card. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an original image and design, and I like it! The colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, thanks for joining in with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is wonderful. I love the colors and how you have matched everything. The flower is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey fellow DT member! Love this card. The colors are so rich. Thnx for joining Come and Get It Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway