So I got some requests for Christmas cards. I really love making Christmas cards, but it's a lot scarier to do them for someone else! I had done a card already with the image Cardinal on Lamp post that is a pre-colored image by Digi Darlas! I'm really starting to love using those as I can really concentrate on the rest.
Here's my card:
For this card I used some papers from Toga. I used a ribbon from my stash. I created a stick pin just for this card. I used my scallop die, my circle die as well as my Label 13 all from Spellbinder. I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops in the corners.
Here's a look at the digi to which I added some stickles to really make the snow sparkly
Of course my card would not be complete without a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC You can also see the stick pin that I made.
To make this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cute card thursday - Sketch
- Corrosive challenges - Flutterby (I'm going with a bird)
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Things with wings
- Simple-salutations-challenge-18-11-07-12 - Mark's finest paper ( I got a wonderful message on my previous winter bird card from Melissa! So figured I would play along)
- Crafty bloggers network - Christmas anything goes
- Bunny zoes crafts - Winter
- Crafty cardmakers - more than 1 punch or die cuts (I used 3 different die cuts for this card)
- Joanna sheen challenge - Cold and frosty
I hope you have enjoyed my card. I'm really happy that Monday is over :D Going to bed now... did not finish all that I was hoping to accomplish but hey... my list is probably too long anyway lol Don't forget to leave me a comment they really make my days!