Just looooove those digis!!!!!
So for my card I was lucky to be able to used the wonderful Witchy Brew.
For this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing. I used my scallop circle and large circle by spellbinder! Those are probably the dies that I use the most :D and I have so many now... but always go back to those... I added some ribbon from Michael's (the one from the States where the price are better than here in Quebec... :( so disappointed... it's terribly expensive...) And I also added a little spider charm from my stash.
This is the digi that I colored using my copics and black soot distress ink.
I also added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC. Just have sooooo much fun with all the wonderful sentiments that I got from the Halloween club! And that one was just perfect for this image :D
I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Tuesday Throwdown!!! Go and check out the wonderful creations that the other DT have done.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Dis digi designs challenge - too cute to spook
- 2 sisters challenge - Cute and creepy
- Craftymess challenge blog - Halloween
- Pile it on challenge - Holiday (Halloween)
- Sentimental sundays - Halloween
- Eclectic ellapu - Halloween (my 3rd and last entry)
- Whoopsi Daisy - Halloween
- Sassy cheryls challenge - Trick or Treat