Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #119

Hello everyone.  This week at Tuesday throwdown we have a recipe for you.  It's a fairly easy one for all of you guys.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is:
Dude Time Doodles


So the recipe is 1 image, 2 die/punch cuts and 3 buttons... how easy is that?!?

For my card I used Chef Burly Becky, I thought it was fitting since it's a recipe :D

I used some left over papers, so sorry I don't have the details on what it is... The dies that I used are Scallop Circle, classic circle and fleur de lis rectangle... yes I know I could have used only 2 but for those that follow me regularly you know that I'm totally addicted to dies :D.  I added 3 vintage buttons from my stash.  I put some ribbon from the dollar store and a charm from my stash as well.  I thought it was fitting that it's an hourglass since this is a chef... and recipes usually have specific times.

I didn't  do much to the image I colored the face and utensils with my copics and gave a bit of highlights to make the white seem whiter.


I made my own sentiment for this card.  I thought it was fitting to put "whisking you a very happy birthday" :D  You can get it lower in the post.

Here's my sentiment for you.  Please don't share on other blogs and send people here instead!  I love to have visitors.  I really would love to see what you create with this.


So I hope you will be joining us this week at Tuesday throwdown.  Don't forget to go and check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything but square (well not much different but it's not a square!)
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Let's hear it for the boys
  3. Here come the boys blog challenge - Monochrome

I'll be back with 2 more post.  Busy Tuesday...  see you soon.

Hugs

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Great card hun, fab image & I love the sentiment!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card!! I love your colors, image and fabulous take on the recipe challenge!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Vicky...lovely image and details...great sentiment...thanks for playing with Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous monochrome card just love that image, thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, Vicky! Love the colors, papers, die cuts, and bow. Thank you for making the cute sentiment available to us! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sentiment Vicky. So appropriate for this type of card! Love the die-cut behind the image and the paper you have used for that die-cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the whole theme :) thanks for joining at inky impressions! Good luck in the draw! :)

    Nanetteyf
    Dt member
    nanetteyf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab job Vicky,,,I love that you took a masculine image and made the card Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! The papers and colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is fantastic. I love the colors with the black ribbon. Wonderful Vicky...just wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky; great chef!

    Thanks for joining in with our Non square challenge this fortnight at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back for a new fun challenge tomorrow!

    Greetings from Sweden; La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, Your Chef is So Fun and Cute Vicky! 8-) Love your Terrific layout and the Super dp's and Fab buttons too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waw such a great idea and beautiful work. Thank your for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. brilliant card love the die-cuts,those papers and buttons and that bow is gorgeous (I am always commenting on peoples bows lol)
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the image and the layout of the card. Perfect for a guy card which are always great to have onhand.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Vicky, great choice of colour, thanks for joining the Here come the boys monochromatic challenge this week. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway