The liebster award!!!!


WOW I’m soooo honored that I would be chosen by Sonia Kertznurs to receive this award.  It really really means a lot to me!  I started this wonderful blogging experience back in the spring.  Ever since then I’ve seen the award on people’s blog and to have one of my own now it’s really special!  So a huge Thank you!!!  And a huge thank you to all my wonderful followers that really make this crafting experience so much fun!

 

 ABOUT THE AWARD
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.


RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Now comes the hard part… choosing another 5!  Wow not an easy task.  What helped is that many of the blogs that I like have received it already so I’m passing on to some that haven’t  yet received the award and that have less than 200 followers.  And of course all those blogs are some that I really love, follow and that give me inspiration!

Here's my list of people that I'm passing this on:

Hope those of you that don't know those blogs will go and visit!  You will see how truly wonderful they are and the ladies that are in charge of them are just as awesome!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Congratulations Vicky! Well deserve. It's going to look pretty good on you blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet of you, Vicky, to award one to me. But I have already received the award previously. I just don't have it posted on the side of my blog. Perhaps I should do that. Since I already received this and sent it on to five others, you might want to select another person to give it to, who can also send it to five bloggers!
    Thank you again so much--I so appreciate the thought! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know :D I'll choose another!

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS to you... and WOW...I'm honored! THANK YOU so much!
    I will get this posted and pay it forward ... I APPRECIATE YOU and this award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, Congratulations go to you and a HUGE THANK YOU for thinking of me. I am almost speechless. I fell truly honored. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, well deserved. I think it is just wonderful you received this award. I love the ones you chose to forward it on to. Well deserved. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Vicky, well deserved. You are such a big inspiration.
    Thank yo so much for thinking of me. It is so sweet of you.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway