And the wonderful sponsors this weeks are:
How wonderful!!! You have the chance to win from 3 wonderful sponsors.
For my 1st card I used a wonderful digi from Bugaboo called Ava and Deacon Christmas hohoho. ohhh yeah more Christmas card done lol
For this card I used paper from Le bloc à brico by Toga. I used my Fleur de lis rectangle from Spellbinder.The Snowflakes are from Impresson obsession and by Create a Flake from Spellbinder. I added some Robin's Nest Dew Drops (just loooove those) The ribbon and little bell come from a Lindt chocolate that my hubby had offered me back at Easter time (love reusing!)
Here's the close up of the digi that I colored using my copics. I added some stickles to the sentiment as well as to the snowflakes coming down.
Here's a closer look at my bow with the little bell.
For my next card I used a wonderful digi from Doodle Dragon. It's 12Goody22. Just had such a wonderful time to create with this little owl!!!!
For this card I used paper from Le P'tit bloc - Toga. I used Label 22 to cut out the digi and paper underneath it. The sentiment and paper are cut using my reverse wonky rectangle and curved rectangle from Spell binder. I also used some new corners that I got with the wonderful set called Bird flourish by Spellbinder.
I colored the digi with my copics, I added some gathered twigs distress ink to the edge. I also put some googly eyes and little buttons to hold his pants!
Here's the wonderful sentiment that comes from Create with TLC.
So will you be joining us this week at Tammy scrapin corner?!? With an anything goes no reason not to! And don't forget to check out the inspiration from my fellow DT they really do a wonderful job!
I'm entering Ava and Deacon Christmas hohoho in the following challenges:
- Crafty anns challenge blog - Christmas in October
- Abc christmas challenge - Up to you
- Here come the boys blog challenge - Die cuts/punches (I think my card would be perfect for a man even if little Ava is present with Deacon)
- The crafty pad - Christmas is coming
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas
- Crafty sentiments - Recycle it
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Halloween or Fall colors
- Divas by design challenge - Orange
- Fab n funky challenges - Animals
- Inky impressions challenges - Fall or Halloween
- Clearly i stamp - Ribbon or twine