Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 33

Let me start off this post by mentionning that we are looking for some more talent over at Tammy's Scrapin corner.  It's a fabulous team of talented individuals (mostly women but we do have one fabulous guy!)  You can find out more about this here.


This week at Tammy's Scrapin corner our challenge is Trick or Treat!  We have some wonderful sponsor again with  and QKR Stampede

I made 2 cards again!  I just can't help myself when we have such amazing images to play with!!!!
For my 1st card I used a digi from Stitchy Bear called Frankie's Flower it's made by Stitchy.

For this card I decided to play with my new dies so I made a scenery instead of the typical layout.  I used some paper from BBP cardstock.  The dies that I used are Graveyard scene from Spellbinder, I used the cuttlebug rip and it's embossing folder for the left gravestone.  I used your next stamp die puffy cloud as well as my nesting glouds from Quickutz.  I added a little ghost sticker from CM.

The digi was colored using my copics.
I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  It was part of the fabulous Halloween club.  I can't wait for the next club... you just get the most wonderful sentiments!  Whatever the card I have now the sentiment in my stash.  Thanks to Create with TLC.  I used weathered wood distress ink to age it and cut it so that it would fit on one of the gravestones!
For the 2nd card I used a wonderful digi called Peeking ghost 13608 it's from QKR.
For this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing.  I had used the circle die in another card and was left with the negative effect... so decided to use it on this card!  I really like the end result.  I used my Label 2 to cut out the digi.  I added some stickers of bats that I got at the dollar store and the ribbon is from Making memory.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I added some stickles to the ghost to make him sparkle!
And here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc. Also part of the wonderful Halloween club!  Now you really feel like you have missed out right?!? :D
So will you be joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin corner?!?  You should also go and check out the fabulous work by my fellow DT!!! They really are a talented group (then you should sign up to be part of it :D)

I'm entering Frankie's Flower in the following challenges:
  1. The poodles parlour - Anything goes
  2. Card makin mamas - Time to get spooky
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Halloween
  4. Pile it on challenge - Holiday (Halloween here obviously)
  5. Come and get it challenges - Halloween
  6. Sentimental sundays - Halloween
  7. Dude time doodles - Halloween
  8. Smudgy antics - Monster mash (this little monster is perfect I think)
  9. 2 sisters challenge blog - Cute n creepy

I'm entering Peeking ghost in the following challenges:
  1. Dis digi designs challenge - too cute to spook
  2. Craftymess challenge blog - Halloween
  3. The squirrel and the fox - Use a ribbon
  4. IDIC - Halloween
  5. Whoopsi Daisy - Halloween
This is Monday!  So that means more cards coming up!  Stay tune and don't  forget to leave me a comment!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Both are just fab hun, just love the dies you have used on the first & the sparkle on the second!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    This is a great image and you have made a great card.
    I thank you for another great week.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards. You did a wonderful job on them. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  4. both great cards love the dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy. Both cards are so cute, but I really like the first one - he's so adorable holding a flower and you created a great scene with him. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fantastic cards! Very cute & very spooky too!Thanks so much for playing in the Halloween Challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two more fun creations!You're a busy crafty creator. Thanks again for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both creations are fabulous Vicky, I love them,Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week, good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are fab Vicky. Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fantastic!! I LOVE your coloring!! That sentiment on the pumpkin card... wow! I love it.. what did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them both! The Frankie with the flower is skeery and fun, and your cool ghost image is great too. Super cards. Thanks sooo much for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness....I love both of these cards. Your dies are just wonderful Vicky I know you had a great time playing with all of them. Wonderful job on both...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work, fab colouring thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour anything goes challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what fun Halloween cards, thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

  16. thank you for playing along with our challenge at electic ellapu this week with these gorgeous creations and good luck
    Jacki xx (electic DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards! I love the depth and dimension in your Frankenstein card and the vibrant colors in your second card add a total Wow factor. Your ghost is too cute and I love his sparkle! Thanks for playing along with Smudgy Antics this week! You're right, your little monster is indeed perfect for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super Halloween cards
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download from Linnie
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful job on both the cards. Frank is so handsome don't you think.
    Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2 fab cards, love the graveyard dies. Thanks for playing along with us at Card makin mamas.x

    ReplyDelete
  22. simply stunning - 2 fabby cards. My fav is the first one
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great spooky creations! Thanks for entering the Dude Time Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow these are two fangtastic Halloween creations the images and designs are brilliant, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Whoopsie Daisy.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous Halloween card. Love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous fun card Vicky!

    Thanks for sharing with us at CAGI Challenges!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Holiday and Holiday Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  28. oooh this is great and what a fabulous image. Yhank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  29. That monster in amongst that graveyard scene is super. Two lovely cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics this week

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the graveyard scene and franky too. Great card thanks for sharing at smudgy antics

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both of these are wonderful Vicky!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week, sorry I'm late! We have a brand new challenge happening right now, so I hope you'll play along with us!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  32. You did a great job on this scene! :) Thank you for sharing at Smudgy Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  33. this is wonderful and i am so glad you shared this with us at smudgy antics..
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  34. How stunning both of your cards are! Love the cut-outs on the 1st one. You did a great job on both, I love them! Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (SA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, such fun card designs. Love the dimension, and ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous cards!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway