Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 32

This week at Tammy's scrapin corner our challenge is Anything goes.... yes I know that this will mean tons of  entries (well at least I hope lol)

We have some wonderful sponsors for you this week as well!!!  There's
 New!! Paper piecings by Digital Delights and we also have MarkerPOP as well as Scrapper's Delights and Doodle Dragon Studios

How wonderful right doesn't  get much better than that?!?

I made 2 cards again lol :D  The 1st one was with this cuuuute little digi from Digital Delights.  It's called Mr Skelly.  He was sooooo fun to color up!!!!

I used for this card paper from Authentique - Glowing (you have seen me use it a lot... just looove it).  I added a ribbon that I purchased at Michael's.  I made the stick pin for this card.  Thought it went well with the little skeleton :D

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.  I used some ripe persimmon distress ink around it.  It was cut using my label 14.

For my 2nd card I used a beautiful digi from Scrapper's Delight.  She's called Autumn Nymph 2.
I used for this card another one of my favorite packs of paper for this season.  It's Bobunny - Apple cider.  I used a lot of different dies for this card.  Grand circle and grand scallop circle as well as the standard large circle and scallop circle and the folliage (top under flower) from Spellbinder.  I used Marianne creatables as well for the embellishments.  The flower is from my stash.

The image I colored with my copics and added some stickles to the wonderful wings.  I used Old paper distress ink around the digi as well as the sentiment.
Here's a close up of the sentiment that I chose to use from Create with TLC.  There are so many wonderful ones... hard to choose lol

I really hope that I will be seeing your entries at Tammy's scrapin corner!!!!  Don't forget to go and check out the lovely creations from my fellow DTs.

I'm entering Mr. Skelly in the following challenges:
  1. The scrapbooking queen-challenge - Halloween card
  2. All sorts challenge - Too cute to spook
  3. Dream valley challenges - Halloween
  4. That craftplace blog - Halloween spooky card.
  5. Eureka stamps - Halloween or spooky
  6. Love to create challenge - Trick or treat

I"m entering Autumn Nymph 2 in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Pumpkin galore
  2. Eclectic ellapu - Anything goes
  3. IDIC - Fall color
  4. Joanna sheen challenge - Autumn Breeze
  5. The hybrid chick - Fall/Autumn

Well this is the 1st post.... still have 2 more coming :D  Hope you will come and visit the other ones.  Don't forget to leave me a comment.  Love reading them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Morning Vicky,
    These are both so adorable. I love them all, The elements on Mr. Skelly are just great.
    Thanks for another outstanding week of designs.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Vicky on both cards. Great sponsors also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky,

    Two great cards, love the pin you made on the first one and the Autumn Nymph is coloured beautifully.

    Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu.

    Andria - EE, dt (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card with spooky embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really great cards Vicky, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are darling with the sweetest design elements in them. Love your variation in styles and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Autumn Nymph card is stunning, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Don't forget we have a 2 days Blog Hop, come and join us.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards Vicky... Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu.... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fabulous cards - love the skull pin on the first one.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both your cards are great. That Mr. Skelly especially caught my eye because Halloween is my favorite holiday. Clever stick pin, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. two gorgeous cards, and love your webs on the first one and the colouring on the second, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool card.
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

    Liv Solveig

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two fabulous cards Vicky!! Love your papers and the spooky stick pin is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!

    Hugs'
    Jacki - Love to Create

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Halloween creation Vicky, lovely papers, image and design. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Good luck in the draw!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what cute cards! The fairy is just gorgeous! I love your Halloween card, too, the little skeleton boy is so cute, and I have those gorgeous Authentique papers, too, they are fab! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Msgs B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway