Tammy's Scrapin - Corner challenge #31

Hello Everyone!  This week at Tammy scrapin corner our two wonderful sponsors are:
DigiDarla Designs and Our Wonderful Sponsors

And our challenge is about friendship!  So this is an easy one to play along with.

Of course I did 2 cards.... just could not stop myself again lol

For my 1st card I used a digi from Digi Darlas called Snowtime Scotie 9.  I thought this little dog an cat were so cute.  Actually the dog really reminds me of my dad's little "Frippon" so that could be his Christmas card for this year :D  Getting ahead!!!!

For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I also used DCWV Shimmer cardstock.  I used the classic large rectangle to cut out the digi and the paper underneath and used the long rectangle for the sentiment all dies from Spellbinder.  The button and my ribbon are from my stash.

the digi was colored using my copics and I added some flowersoft to make the snow!  Just love that stuff.

I paired out the image with this wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought it was just perfect for this.

For this card I followed this sketch but turned it around:

For my second card I used an image from Bugaboo called Friends don't  let friends wine alone.
I used paper from Basic Grey -Konnichiwa paper.  I loved the bright lanterns and thought those were just great for a party scene.  I used Label 14 and floral accent to make the corner embellishments all from Spellbinder.  I used a little charm and ribbon from my stash and of course some Robin's Nest dew drops.
I colored this image with my copics but I used glossy accents on all the glasses as well as the eyeglasses to give it that shiny glass aspect.  It really works in real life, you don't really see it in the picture :(
I had gotten this amazing sentiment from  Create with TLC as part of one of the clubs.  It was just perfect I thought for this card. I really believe this will make lots of sense for many of my women friends :D
Here's a closer look at the ribbon and charm that I thought was great with this image.

I hope that I will have interested you in joining us at  Tammy scrapin corner .  Don't forget to go and check out the fabulous work of my fellow DT members!  And if you would like to join us as a Guest designer don't  forget to had GDT to your name!

I'm entering Snowtime Scotie 9 card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketches by carly - Sketch
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Animals acting like people
  3. Delightful sketches - Winter holiday
I'm entering Friends don't  let friends wine alone in the following challenges":
  1. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  2. A gem of a challenge - For the girls
  3. Sentimental sundays - Anything goes


Since it's Monday, you have to know that I'll be back :D  See you soon!

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Your cards are terrific and you have the perfect sentiments on them. I just love that Bugaboo stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable.
    Thank you for another wonderful week.
    this is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both cards...I love those sentiments...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how you can keep this pace and make so many beautiful cards. Coffee would not be enough for me (I don't drink it). Love cards both of them. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet cards! Love all the bright colors and pretty papers!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fun card, lovely image and I love the sentiment!! Thanks for joining our girly theme at A Gem Of A Challenge

    hugs Vicky xxx

    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are great cards, but I love the first one most...as it says: it is cool...love your colouring and pretty papers...thanks for playing with Sketches by Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card Vicky!! I love your creativity! The sentiment is awesome!! Thanks for sharing with us on Sketches by Carly this week. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific job with Carly's sketch, Vicky! Sorry I am late in commenting (as I was away all last week on business). How great to get started on Christmas cards early. I plan on doing that SOON! Definitely hope I can stick to that plan. :) Hugs, Kelly L

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card. Love the layout, colors and images are awesome. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway