Papelitos Challenge # 14 - Flowers

This week at Papelitos stamps our challenge is about flowers.  So you have to show us some flowers.

For this card I chose to play with the wonderful Claudia (she has cute little flowers in her hair :D ) and I seem to be in a dark mood.... so went for a darker type of card.
I used paper from the fabulous DCWV paper pack - Midnight spell.  I used my grand label 4 and Label 11 for the sentiment.    I used a MS punch for the web border.  I also used some Robin's Nest Dew drops.

I used my copics to color up Claudia and distressed it with Black soot distress ink.
Isn't she a cute little vampire?  See the sharp little teeth on her?!?

Here's a look at the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.  I made the little stick pin to go with it.

I made the flower using some cupcake holders for Halloween that I purchased at Michael's!  YAY we now have them in Québec... but their prices are much higher than the States... so will have to continue shopping when I go to Vermont.

I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Papelitos stamps.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. C.R.A.F.T. - Make your own embellishments - (my flower and my pin)
  2. Forever night challenges - How dark can you go/Anything goes
  3. Corrosive challenges - Something wicked this way
  4. Totally gorjuss - Punch and dies
  5. Digi Galore - Goth
  6. Crazy challenge - Handmade flower

Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!  I really love to read them :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Wicked! I love all the stuff you put together to make this. The bones are such a good touch. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the papers and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love the embellies...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Vicky this is fabulous, the image is so cute and I love your handmade pin :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vicky, What a great card this is. All the stuff you used is fab! I love your colourwork and the stamp you used, great card.I am the new member of DDCC and became follower of your blog. I ´ll hop by sometimes. Luv Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Vicky, love your dark mood and style of this card :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the sentiment & those papers are fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vicky. Great colours, perfect for our Gothic theme/
    Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coolness lol, love the goth look and yes on large screen her teeth look deadly...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Vicki this is to cute : ) I love your creativity, im always looking forward to your next creation. Like this one, love the cupcake wrapper flower and your pin so awesome. Hugs Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card love that image
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    Forever Night DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card, and great embellies. Thank you for joining us this week at Forevernight challenges and please join us for our anything but a card challenge that has now gone live :o)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely spooktacular!!!! i love your "candle holder stand" too it's gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - thank you for playing along with us at Digi Galore! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the dark side Vicky LOL. Fabulous piece. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway