For my card I had the pleasure of using Wish upon a star from Kaz Kraftz. It comes as a set with or without the star! But I thought it was wonderful with this gorgeous star.
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - The merry days of Christmas. I also used some BBP cardstock. The digi and the paper underneath were cut using my label 12 by spellbinder. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the blue paper. I added some ribbon from my stash and so is the charm that I used. I used some Flower soft for the snow. I added some snowflakes cut with my MS punch and I put a little Robin's nest dew drop to it.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I put some stickles on the star.
Here's a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC which I thought was perfect for wishing under a star! I added some Festive berries distress ink to the sentiment.
And here's a closer look at my bow with the charm.
I hope that we will be seeing many of your amazing creations at One stitch at a time challenge. Don't forget to go and check out the wonderful creations from the other DT!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- ABC christmas challenge - U for up to you (Christmas)
- Do you stack up - embossing
- Crafty anns challenge blog - Christmas in October
- Eclectic ellapu - recipe (1 image, 2 dp paper (the one underneath the digi and the striped one, 3 embellishments (well I did 3 snowflakes with 3 robin's nest dew drops)) - it's NanaConnie doing the choice of the challenge! So just HAD to play along :D
- IDIC - Embossing folder
- The crafty pad - Christmas is coming
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas