This time at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is a really easy one! It's use a Digi, how easy is that?!? And our wonderful sponsor is Joanna Sheen.
For this card I had the opportunity to work with Witch 1 from Ikes World. Such a fabulous image.
For this card I used paper from DCWV - midnight spell. I used Label 14 and Label 11 both from Spellbinder. I often seem to pair those 2 sets of labels together... I added a ribbon that I purchased at Michaels and a charm from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics. I also added some Black soot distress ink to the edge.
Here's a look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC. Thought it was perfect with this card.
You just have to go and check out the wonderful creations from the other DT at One stitch at a time challenge. Some fabulous work. And I really hope you join us for the fun challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - Monochromatic (3rd entry)
- The hybrid chick - Fall/Autumn
- Craft challenge - metal on the card
- Craftymess challenge blog - Halloween
- Sweet n sassy digis - Metal
- Poe quoth the raven - anything goes
- Lej designs challenge - Gothic/dark
- Pile it on challenge - Holiday (well I'm doing Halloween here)
Have a fabulous Sunday and don't forget to leave me a comment. Big hello to my new followers!!!!