OSAAT - challenge # 134

This week at One stitch at a time our challenge is "Boo".  Just perfect for all those Halloween creations.
For my card I worked with a beautiful image that was chosen by Cindy.  It's Night Owl from Pookie Design.
This was my 1st attempt at doing a card using the technique of using a die with a part being out.  As you can see close to the leg... I'll have to get better at this lol  I thought it would be a fun technique to have him sitting on the edge of the circle.  The other thing that I realized after I was finished... was that my design paper is upside down... oh well...

To make this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing as well as  some paper from DCWV - The midnight spell matstack.  I used my standard large circle and scallop circle as well as the Jar labels all these from Spellbinders.  I used brads from the Eyelet Outlet and a little bat charm from my stash.  The ribbon comes from Michael's.  I added as well some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:

And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC this was part of the wonderful Halloween Club.


I hope you will go and check out the other faboolous creations from my fellow DT at One stitch at a time.  You should be inspired to come and join us afterwards :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The poodles parlour - Halloween
  2. Qkr stampede - Halloween (2nd entry)
  3. Cutie pie challenge - Use a digi (played the no flowers, spots and stripes, I'm sure I have entered others but didn't  continue to go back :D)
  4. Ribbon carousel - Halloween spirit
  5. Pennys challenges - Die cuts and/or punches
  6. Paper playtime - Trick or treat + die cut or punch
This is a quiet Sunday... Only 1 post preprogrammed.  We'll see if I have time for some other posts later!  This is a long weekend in Canada so that could mean more crafting for me :D
Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. A great card and those backing papers are 'bootiful' too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky

    I love your background papers they are just perfect.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card...fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, you gotta stop telling those mistakes....ha I would never have known. It is a lovely "BOO" card. I love it and great technique. I have seen that before but never have tried it. Maybe now I will have more time to try different things. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card. I like that charm vicky.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow tha's fab and i love the papers they are gorgeous. love the way you used the image too. Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card-- I love the papers-- so great! Thank you so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, beautiful papers & colours. Fabulous image.. your colouring is fantastic.... Joined as a follower as to visit again... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, you chose the best papers for this card--they look fab with your design. Love the sentiment, too. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Papers are gorgeous. Your design is fabulous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your spidery paper - too cute. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time! Good luck in the Challenge.

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky, Love how you put this card together - it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bootiful! Fab Image and I love the way you have it sitting on the edge of our die cut. The papers are gorgeous and I love the design and little bat. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vicky, fabulous card - love the colours and the image is really sweet.

    Thanks for joining in with us at The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card!!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway