For this card I decided to make a scene and keep it fairly simple. I think it really brings the attention to the fabulous digi! So I used to make this my Cheery Lynn design fence die Victorian Picket fence. The moon was done with my standard classic circle from Spellbinder.
I colored this image with my copics:
The wonderful sentiment comes from Create with TLC.
And this is the awesome sketch that I followed:
So will you come and join us this week Jackson's Digital Expression?!? I can't wait to see your take on our sketch!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Qkr stampede - Halloweeen
- Crazy 4 challenges - Favorite Halloween characters ( this is soooo hard since I really do love Halloween as most of you that follow me have seen... but I really do love witches :D)
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Punches or die cuts
- Broken box stock - Halloween card
- Paper playtime - Trick or treat + Die cut or punch
Hope you liked this card. Don't forget to leave a comment :D I really love to see them. I'm coming back with 1 more post!