Jackson's Digital -challenge 27

This week at Jacksons digital expressions it's time for some CAS with 2 dies.

I just looooove using dies so that's not a hard thing for me :D  It's more the difficulty of not over filling my cards lol

For this card I used paper from Authentique - glowing.   The cardstock that I used comes from DCWV.   I also used some of my dies from spellbinder.  I lost the paper with my notes... so don't  remember which of my label dies it was...sorry...  I added some ribbon purchased at Michael's.  I added a stick pin that I created. 
Here's a closer look at the digi Pumpkin patch that I colored using my copics.  I added black soot distress ink all around as well as around the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC and my stick pin.
I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Jacksons digital expressions since so many people use fantastic dies!!!  My list of wants is getting longer and longer lol.  Don't forget to check out the other dt's post for inspiration!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Pumpkin galore
  2. Dream valley challenges - Halloween
  3. IDIC - Fall colors
  4. That craftplace blog - Halloween
  5. The hybrid chick - Fall/Autumn
  6. Eureka stamps - Halloween or spooky
  7. Love to create challenge - Trick or treat
  8. Kaboodle doodles - Pumpkin patch
  9. Reasonable ribbon - Halloween and ribbon

I'm coming back with another post today.  So don't  forget to come back and I would really love to have some comments.  Love reading them!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Fab card Vicky. Love the image. I think the Spellbinder die you used is Labels 11. Loving the pin aswell it's amazing.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout with those dies and your sentiment is just adorable with those sweet jack-o-lanterns. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card Vicky, the dies & sentiments are great and I love the pin.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stick pin and great sentiment for this card!!! Thanks for playing along at The Card Caravan at the Hybrid Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stick pin and the wonderful sentiments! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Pumpkin Patch /Anything Fall” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow look at that stick pin....Love it, the pumpkins and the card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky me again just wearing a different hat...I love your pumpkins and of course the stick pin is wonderful.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!! I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Love the stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card and I just adore that pin, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge!! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Vicky!! Love your sentiment and so fun pins!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    Hugs'
    Jacki - Love to Create Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creation, the colours are perfect for this time of year.


    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway