I just looooove using dies so that's not a hard thing for me :D It's more the difficulty of not over filling my cards lol
For this card I used paper from Authentique - glowing. The cardstock that I used comes from DCWV. I also used some of my dies from spellbinder. I lost the paper with my notes... so don't remember which of my label dies it was...sorry... I added some ribbon purchased at Michael's. I added a stick pin that I created.
Here's a closer look at the digi Pumpkin patch that I colored using my copics. I added black soot distress ink all around as well as around the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC and my stick pin.
I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Jacksons digital expressions since so many people use fantastic dies!!! My list of wants is getting longer and longer lol. Don't forget to check out the other dt's post for inspiration!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Qkr stampede - Pumpkin galore
- Dream valley challenges - Halloween
- IDIC - Fall colors
- That craftplace blog - Halloween
- The hybrid chick - Fall/Autumn
- Eureka stamps - Halloween or spooky
- Love to create challenge - Trick or treat
- Kaboodle doodles - Pumpkin patch
- Reasonable ribbon - Halloween and ribbon
I'm coming back with another post today. So don't forget to come back and I would really love to have some comments. Love reading them!